Even though public days for the 2011 Frankfurt Motor Show have only just begun, details on the upcoming 2012 Detroit Auto Show are already starting to emerge. Volkswagen sources have divulged to Car and Driver that the automaker will unveils its Jetta Hybrid in the Motor City and sell it to U.S. buyers by the end of 2012.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX