This year's Christies Monterey Auction has a very special Ferrari Lusso as its star car. Finished in a rather un-Ferrari-like brown, it was the personal car of actor/racer Steve McQueen from new. Actually, the official name for the color is Marrone Metallizzato, and although a bit unexpected, it looks quite handsome on this very elegant Ferrari GT. The catalog description tells us that McQueen got the car in mid-1963 and that it was his daily driver for almost four years until he picked up anoth
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX