Well, they've got plenty of balsa wood, so that's a start. Costa Rica-based inventor Jesse Blenn is spreading the word of what he says will be the first car designed and built in the country, and it will have an electrified powertrain of some sort, the Tico Times reports.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX