It was sweet, sweet victory for Anne Gemkow of Chicago as she pocketed the keys to her new Jeep Liberty, recently. She was the lucky licker in the Sweetest Day the Jeep Way contest in which contestants had to lick clean the grilles of seven chocolate-covered Jeep products.
- Chris Tutor
- Sep 19, 2007
var digg_url = 'http://digg.com/offbeat_news/Licking_chocolate_covered_Jeeps_for_contest_seems_unsanitary'; You've heard of death by chocolate, but on Oct. 18, Chrysler will attempt Jeep by chocolate. The company is covering seven Jeeps in chocolate and the first two of seven contestants to lick ther vehicles clean will advance to the next level, searching for the keys to a 2008 Jeep Liberty in another Jeep filled with candy.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models