With most inside the industry expecting the next-generation Jeep Wrangler to arrive for the 2016 model year, it makes sense that the automaker would be looking for some choice candidates to to fill program openings as the off-roader goes through its development. A recent ad on Chryslercareers.com suggests to some that the lightweight Wrangler Stitch Concept, revealed just two months ago and shown above, provides some clues about the off-road icon's next iteration.
Jeep Wrangler Stitch
Jeep has unveiled its annual spate of concepts before the Easter Jeep Safari. Those start with the Grand Cherokee Trailhawk Concept (below left), complete with the company's EcoDiesel V6 engine. Designers threw in a set of 35-inch Mickey Thompson tires wrapped around 17-inch Rubicon wheels, and a set of custom fender flares help keep all that rubber under wraps.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX