Despite the fact that Chrysler and the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration have compromised on last month's heated recall situation involving the Jeep Grand Cherokee and Liberty, it looks like the matter is still far from over. The Detroit News is reporting that NHTSA could end up crash testing the repaired vehicles, some of which are receiving Mopar trailer hitches to better protect the rear-mounted gas tank from being damaged during an accident.
Jeep Grand Cherokee Recall
Chrysler is warning 1,338 owners of Jeep Grand Cherokees and Commanders that they could be driving unsafe vehicles. In Chrysler Recall H03, a handful of Jeep owners are told their vehicles' control modules might have been incorrectly installed, which could cause stalling and/or windshield wiper failure. Both of which, as we all know, could be quite dangerous.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX