Jeep has an annual tradition of debuting wild, new concepts during its Easter Jeep Safari, and this year looks to be no different. The automaker has already confirmed two of the six vehicles for 2014 – the Cherokee Dakar (pictured above) and Wrangler Mojo. This year's event runs in Moab, Utah, from April 12-20.
Jeep Easter Safari
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX