Just like that, the first season of Motor City Masters is about to come to an end. Autoblog has an exclusive early look at a scene from the reality TV show's finale that will crown the last standing car designer from the ten who started. The challenge in the last episode is to create a clay model of a next-generation Chevrolet Camaro show car. This teaser clip doesn't show us much other than that Darby (pictured) is one of the two remaining contestants and she's got a last-minute idea that makes
There's been a big shakeup in the world of automotive media today, as Automobile's parent company, Source Interlink, has shuttered the mag's Ann Arbor, MI offices. Editor-In-Chief Jean Jennings has been fired, along with most of the publication's staff. The news was confirmed by Jennings, who called it "business" in a conversation with Jalopnik.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX