Bugatti has just unveiled its second Bugatti Legends car ahead of the 2013 Frankfurt Motor Show. Like the car it displayed at the Pebble Beach Concours d'Elegance, the Frankfurt car is based on the 1200-horsepower Grand Sport Vitesse, and honors one of the great figures from Bugatti's history - Jean Bugatti.
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX