The next time Jean Alesi needs to get somewhere in Germany, he may have to be driven by someone else after the former F1 driver was busted for speeding on his way from France to the Nürburgring.
Formula 1 drivers are always looking for a new challenge. It's part of their character, and it's what's brought former champions out of retirement and sent former grand prix pilots in search of new series to conquer. That last bit has sent big names to series as varied as DTM and the Andros Trophy, but few forms of motor racing hold the kind of new challenge that oval speedways can provide. When you're used to twisting road courses and street circuits, America's banked turns require a whole new
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX