While we were in Japan last week for the Tokyo Motor Show, at least two American Honda officials expressed interest in bringing the automaker's Fit-based Freed MPV to the U.S. market. However, as we strolled the streets of Tokyo's Ginza district, another thought occurred to us when a JDM Odyssey passed by. Back in the Nineties, the original Odyssey was sold in Japan and the U.S. as Honda's first crack at a minivan. For the second generation, the Nippon and U.S.-market cars diverged as Honda real
Jdm Honda Odyssey
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX