Tesla Roadster on Jay Leno's Garage, take 2.5 – Click above to watch video after the jump
Take note, MotoGP fans. The series' next stop will be right her in America at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway. As the second and final stop here in the United States, this will be the last time you'll be able to see the fastest motorcycles ridden by the most talented riders in the world for a while.
No matter which side of the whole Tonight Show host debacle you were on, you still secretly love Jay Leno for his extensive car and motorcycle collection, right? Moreover, you gotta admire his support of green car technologies from plug-in electric and plug-in hybrid electric vehicles like the Aptera and the Chevrolet Volt, respectively, to the turbine-powered, biodiesel-slurping EcoJet Supercar. Well, here's another reason to love the patron saint of automobiles. Jay's garage, made famous by th
- Acura scores lowest in customer satisfaction
- Ford GT production extended by two years
- Find the right minivan with our Car Finder tool
- Honda reveals Civic hatch
- Jeremy Clarkson on his way to Game of Thrones
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!