Local Motors yesterday announced the winner of their Cruiser Design Challenge. The contest sought concepts for the company's first motorized bicycle, to go on sale later this year alongside the popular Rally Fighter off-road sports car and all-new Racer motorcycle. The design brief called for "a vintage, nostalgic, old school look, with retro design elements."
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX