Jay Penske's electric racing team will develop its own powertrain package for next year's FIA Formula Championship, joining Jaguar on the growing list of participating manufacturers.
Fans of electric motorsport should mark the 20th of September, 2014 on their calendars – in pencil, please. The FIA Formula E Championship has released the provisional itinerary for its inaugural racing season, and it's on this date that things are set to kick off in Beijing, China. There have been several changes to originally announced locations, but overall, we have to say things have shaped up nicely and the series' parade around the globe has a nice flow, with continent hopping kept t
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX