When it comes to open-wheel racing, there are few names as big as Penske. But while Roger may not be fielding a team in the new Formula E championship, his son Jay is. The media mogul runs his own Dragon Racing team in the IndyCar Series, and will be competing in the electric racing series this season as well.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX