Damaged Ady Gil just after collision with Japanese whaling ship - Click above to watch the video after the break
I ran across this article on Treehugger today, and thought I'd share it with you. It seems that a Japanese whaling ship is currently adrift and on fire near the South Pole. According to New Zealand, there is a danger to some 250,000 pairs of breeding penguins and other local wildlife. The captain of the ship has stayed aboard, along with 30 members of the original crew. The crew states that the fire is underneath the deck, above the engine room. They have "contained" the fire to this area of the
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies