As someone who lived in Northeast Japan for two years about a decade ago, news of the massive earthquake and tsunami there has been personally unsettling, and it should go without saying that the most important thing in this situation is not when green car plants will come back online. Still, that's what this blog is about, so that'll be our contribution to the earthquake news. For now, auto plants in the region are silent.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX