According to CE Outlook, the price of car stereo components may be on the rise. The report says that even before Japan suffered its earthquake, tsunami and nuclear disasters, manufacturers responsible for automotive audio equipment were already beginning to increase MSRPs. The main source of that surge came from steeper prices for metals like aluminum and copper, which are used in heat sinks and connectors. Rockford Fosgate and JL Audio both increased their prices by March 1 of this year after t
As someone who lived in Northeast Japan for two years about a decade ago, news of the massive earthquake and tsunami there has been personally unsettling, and it should go without saying that the most important thing in this situation is not when green car plants will come back online. Still, that's what this blog is about, so that'll be our contribution to the earthquake news. For now, auto plants in the region are silent.
- Here are the best-selling vehicles in America
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler: Everything we know
- Trump and Clinton seen in surprising cars
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Tesla just installed Autopilot on all its cars
- How to drive an Acura NSX into a casino