Honda has sold out all 8,600 units of the S660 roadster it will build this year in Japan. But despite its youthful orientation, some 80 percent of them were bought by customers over the age of 40.
Akio Toyoda, president of the Japanese automaker that bears his name, is personally backing Julie Hamp, the American businesswoman who was hired to run Toyota's global PR and reports directly to him, after she was arrested by police in Tokyo for the illegal importation of drugs into Japan.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX