Dealers have long forgotten the discontinued Lexus SC, but the automaker still uses this car as the basis for its entrant in the Japanese Super GT racing series. Beginning with the 2014 season, Lexus will start running a new coupe based on the 2012 LF-CC concept car in the GT500 class, which limits cars to a maximum of 500 horsepower. The 2014 season will feature 10 races, and it starts on the weekend of April 5, 2014.
Japan Super Gt
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX