What you're looking at here is a brand-new, small-displacement motorcycle from Janus, though you'd be forgiven for thinking the machine is some restored relic from the 1920s. Devin Biek and Richard Worsham got it into their heads to start building new bikes borrowing design references from their favorite antique two-wheelers, after noticing how many moped enthusiasts were working to convert their budget rides into more capable machines. The result is the Janus Halcyon 50, and the creation is pow
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX