Is there anything else to discuss this month besides the fact that By the Numbers has a new graphic? Since sometime in 2006, I've dutifully collected this monthly sales data and published it in table form for your perusal, and I've always accompanied the data and my analysis of it with that funny little graphic of a green car going up (or down) a red hill. I've no idea where I found it, probably a Google image search, and have resisted changing it for so long partly on account of laziness, but a
We've now had our long-term 2013 Nissan Pathfinder for about a month, and some impressions are starting to solidify, while others remain contentious among the team. Most notable among those contentious items is our Pathfinder's paint color, which was chosen by vote among the Autoblog team.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX