Brazilian race driver Jamie Melo, ex-Risi Competizione Ferrari driver, got into the wrong kind of race with the Brazilian authorities recently. According to reports on the BBC and Speed, Melo (above, middle) got into an argument with a man outside of a nightclub, and when the police showed up, he got in his car and drove away with the headlights off. A high-speed chase ensued, resulting in Melo crashing into a house, then trying to run away, only to be apprehended on the grounds of the 6th Milit
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX