Ford and Chip Ganassi Racing have announced a star-studded lineup for the 24 Hours of Daytona this year, including the defending champions and some top talents from overseas.
Hot on the heels of Juan Pablo Montoya's decision to leave the bright lights of Formula 1 for the barbecue pits of NASCAR at the end of the 2006 season is a report that Danica Patrick's father and manager, T.J. Patrick, is currently in exploratory talks with some NASCAR teams for his daughter to join the NEXTEL Cup circuit as early as next season.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX