The tagline for the 1971 film On Any Sunday was "Motorcycle, Sport and the Men Who Ride On Any Sunday." Funded by Steve McQueen and directed by Bruce Brown – he also directed The Endless Summer and his son Dana Brown made Dust to Glory – the film dug into the world of professional and amateur motorcycle racing and was nominated for an Academy Award for best documentary.
Following up on the two-wheeled slow-motion theme in 2012, Red Bull is highlighting two-time motocross champion James Stewart and his factory Yamaha race bike. We've already seen a couple of Honda-mounted MotoGP riders at 1,000 frames per second, so it only seems appropriate to see what super slow motion looks like on the dirt.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX