Almost four years ago Seat got a new CEO, James Muir, tasked with the job of creating a sustainably profitable division out of Volkswagen's Spanish brand. Three years ago Volkswagen CEO Martin Winterkorn publicly explained that the home of the Ibiza was getting its last chance, but Muir and a healthy shot of new investment and new product worked like a trick: 18 months later Winterkorn publicly stated his pleasure at Seat's continuing turnaround, and earlier this month Muir was talking up the br
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX