Celebrity provenance can add significant value to a car, and this month's Barrett-Jackson auction in Scottsdale, AZ will feature more than a few vehicles with some added star power. Included among the celebrity-affiliated lots consigned to this year's auction are Simon Cowell's Bugatti Veyron, a Shelby-powered '56 Ford pickup signed by Gene Simmons, Kobe Bryant's '63 Chevy Impala and a Hudson Commodore used in Driving Miss Daisy.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX