Celebrity provenance can add significant value to a car, and this month's Barrett-Jackson auction in Scottsdale, AZ will feature more than a few vehicles with some added star power. Included among the celebrity-affiliated lots consigned to this year's auction are Simon Cowell's Bugatti Veyron, a Shelby-powered '56 Ford pickup signed by Gene Simmons, Kobe Bryant's '63 Chevy Impala and a Hudson Commodore used in Driving Miss Daisy.
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!