These cars are a real horror show.
- Jeremy Korzeniewski
- Sep 30, 2011
Today, Friday, September 30, 2011, marks the 56th anniversary of the death of American icon James Dean. Far less significantly but also noteworthy, it rather obviously marks the same anniversary of the passing of Little Bastard, the 1955 Porsche 550 Spyder that Dean was driving west on U.S. Route 466 (now known as State Route 46) in Cholame, California, on his way to a race in Salinas.
- Chris Shunk
- Jul 3, 2009
Click above to watch video after the jump
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models