Chen accepts the position as Vice President of Government Relations and General Counsel.
If you've ever driven a vintage vehicle on a regular basis, you know the process from getting from point A to point B is a bit more convoluted than simply hopping in and going. There are rituals to observe, checklists to run through and processes to address before ever touching the ignition. Neglect any one of a number of small tasks and you're likely to find yourself on the side of the road. James Chen, the owner of Axis Wheels, knows all about that. You see, he owns a gorgeous Ferrari Lusso, a
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX