Aston Martin chief says it's inevitable that 007's car will one day be powered by electricity.
The next James Bond film is shooting at Blenheim Palace in England, and we get amateur video of the Aston Martin DB10 practicing maneuvers among lots of exotic cars. The production crew has also graced us with a behind-the-scenes short from shooting in Austrian mountain passes.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX