Before there were the Lamborghinis of today, who's styling is an acquired taste, there were cars that were universally acknowledged as strikingly handsome. Now, you can own a piece of Lambo history and get one of the last not-so-hideous Lambos before they put all their chips behind the Countach and it's successors. For those of you who love the Miura, we know that the Urraco, Silhouette and Jalpa aren't quite the pinnacle, but they're still a darn sight better than the scissor doors, ridiculous
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!