2010 Jaguar XJ – Click above for high-res image gallery
With the new XF garnering all the attention, a new 510 horsepower XKR ripping up the streets and a new sportscar – of some sort or another – reportedly on the way, it'd be all too easy to forget about Jaguar's flagship XJ sedan. The range-topper still carries the same basic retro styling theme as it has since before Ford took over, but now that Tata's moved in upstairs, the XJ is due for an overhaul.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX