2011 Jaguar XJ – Click above for high-res image gallery
For the past year Jaguar, Lotus, Caparo Vehicle technologies and the MIRA proving ground have been working on a UK government funded project dubbed Limo-Green. The goal of the project was to develop and build a series hybrid luxury sedan. Earlier this week, Jaguar showed off the car for the first time. Most of the powertrain development work was done using a last-generation XJ but recently all the hardware was moved into the just-launched 2010 XJ.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies