Jaguar is set to start a new era under new ownership next year. To celebrate they'll unwrap an all-new XJ sedan in mid-2009, a vehicle that is expected to have the brand's first hybrid power-train. The current XJ already weighs in at a surprisingly sprightly 3,726 lbs thanks to it's aluminum structure. The new car will keep an updated version of the aluminum structure to carry the new XF inspired body work. Motivating the fancy new duds will be the latest addition to the power-train lineup. Jagu
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX