2010 Jaguar XKR Goodwood Special – Click above for high-res image gallery
Jaguar Xkr Goodwood Special
The details haven't been disbursed yet, but one of Jaguar's chief engineers has reportedly spilled the beans on a special XKR to be shown at Goodwood. Called, fittingly, the XKR Goodwood Special, it will get more power than the standard XKR's (shown above) 500 horses, and more audible snarl than the current exhaust emits.
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!