This Jaguar XK120 costs $20,000, but there's a reason for that.
Jay Leno has been in a British mood recently with his videos highlighting the McLaren P1, 1962 Norton 650SS and Steve McQueen's 1956 Jaguar XKSS. He's keeping the streak alive this week with a look at driving a Jaguar XK120 in the 2014 Mille Miglia historic rally with Jaguar Design Director Ian Callum.
With Jaguar celebrating its 75th anniversary this year, honoring the automaker's motorsports heritage surely has to play a big part in the party. With that in mind there are 27 Jags of various vintages entered in this year's Mille Miglia revival. The factory and Jaguar Heritage Trust are bringing a team of six XK120s, C-Types and D-Types for the 1,000 round trip tour from Brescia to Rome and back.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX