Click above for high-res image gallery of the 2010 Jaguar XKR
Jaguar Xk R
The reports are true: a 3.0-liter diesel Jaguar XK is on the way. The new XK, long due for a serious refresh, will show up in 2009 with the minor addition of the JaguarDrive selector a la XF and the major addition of a diesel engine to boost fuel economy and sales, along with two new V8s.
The 2009 Jaguar XK-R has been spotted and shot doing the rounds in Europe. With so many other pots on the boil, like the XF-R and the new XJ, the XK-R is going the subtle route when it comes to changes. Up front, new intakes will be fitted under the headlights, while out back LED tail lights will be fitted in place of the standard units. One change we are most excited to hear about is the swap from a telescoping aerial to a shark fin on the deck lid. On the convertible, the raised aerial caused
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX