A couple of weeks back we reported on an ongoing debate between British automotive sites Autocar and AutoExpress over the emergence of a new Jaguar sportscar. While the former reported that Jaguar was to supplement the existing XK line with a smaller variant, likely named XE, the latter issued claims that the new model would be positioned above the XK with an engine placed behind. A third source, AutoWeek, has now thrown its hat into the ring, refuting AutoExpress' supercar reports and running i
It's full speed ahead for Jaguar, which seems determined not to miss a single beat even as it prepares to switch ownership from Ford to Tata. As if an all-new XJ flagship sedan weren't enough to keep the transitioning British automaker busy, rumors are now circulating that Jaguar is preparing a proper sportscar, more hardcore than the XK grand tourer.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX