We're not sure what's gotten into Jaguar recently, but we really like it. After adding the R-S designation to high-performance versions of the XK and XF, the British automaker upped its own performance abilities even more by unveiling the XKR-S GT earlier this year at the New York Auto Show. Now, Edmunds is reporting that Jaguar is looking to create an entire R-S GT line of vehicles in a similar fashion as the Mercedes-Benz AMG Black Series, which could include the XF and F-Type.
Jaguar Sports Car
Auto show season seems to arrive earlier each year. We're not yet fully into the swing of said season, but the rumors are starting to swirl about who is bring what to where. One of the first on our 2011 travel calendar is the Frankfurt Motor Show, whose media days fall in mid-September. Jaguar will be there, and it seems it's bringing a sporty new concept along as well.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX