Jaguar sedan and SUV, Volkswagen design, 2014 BMW M3, Scion courts metal fans
We record Episode #302 of the Autoblog Podcast tonight, and you can drop us your questions and comments via our Q&A module below. Subscribe to the Autoblog Podcast in iTunes if you haven't already done so, and if you want to take it all in live, tune in to our UStream (audio only) channel at 10:00 PM Eastern tonight.
Is Jaguar planning a Panamera and Rapide challenger? Until now we've had speculation and spy pics, but Channel 4 is reporting that Jaguar officials have confirmed plans to "introduce a new saloon" later this year, that "takes the luxury saloon to new heights in terms of its technical enhancements." Although this new sedan will eventually replace the XJ in the company's lineup, it is said to be radically different from the traditional sedan. Imagine XF detailing on a four-door XK and you won't be
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX