Jaguar S Type
It appears that the XKR caught with Jaguar's new JaguarDrive gear selector was also accompanied by a group of test mules for the upcoming XF sedan. The convoy was encountered in Austria where Jaguar has rented a house and garage behind a gas station to work on the cars in private, or so they thought. While we've seen XF mules before, it's always fun to check in and see how the production car's development is progressing. One of the mules, in fact, is an S-Type with widened wheel flares, which co
The S-Type is dead. Long live the XF! Perhaps trying to make a break from a moniker that hasn't exactly been associated with good things for Jag, they have decided to switch things up and at the same time bring the midsize model inline with the current corporate nomenclature by using the new XF tag.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX