Massow Concept Motorcycles Jaguar – Click above to watch the video after the jump
We like Jaguar's classic leaper emblem, we really do. But we also realize that the iconic cat needs to pounce on the right target, which doesn't include the hood of the new XF. How about on a motorcycle? Or, more appropriately, how about an entire motorcycle? One enterprising Jaguar fan has fabricated a two-wheeler that the Indian British marque won't be making itself, though the result is pretty impressive if awfully impractical. The engine is either from a Sporty or an air-cooled Buell, though
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX