2011 Jaguar XJ – Click above for high-res image gallery
Jaguar Limo Green
For the past year Jaguar, Lotus, Caparo Vehicle technologies and the MIRA proving ground have been working on a UK government funded project dubbed Limo-Green. The goal of the project was to develop and build a series hybrid luxury sedan. Earlier this week, Jaguar showed off the car for the first time. Most of the powertrain development work was done using a last-generation XJ but recently all the hardware was moved into the just-launched 2010 XJ.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX