Along with its new marketing and ad campaigns Jaguar's done a number on its logo: both the Leaper and the typeface have been reworked. The icon gets a metallic fill and shadow, the type gets wider and shorter, while its metallic look mimics the jewelry on vehicles like the XJ.
We like Jaguar's classic leaper emblem, we really do. But we also realize that the iconic cat needs to pounce on the right target, which doesn't include the hood of the new XF. How about on a motorcycle? Or, more appropriately, how about an entire motorcycle? One enterprising Jaguar fan has fabricated a two-wheeler that the Indian British marque won't be making itself, though the result is pretty impressive if awfully impractical. The engine is either from a Sporty or an air-cooled Buell, though
- Here are the best-selling vehicles in America
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler: Everything we know
- Trump and Clinton seen in surprising cars
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Tesla just installed Autopilot on all its cars
- How to drive an Acura NSX into a casino