It appears that outgoing Opel chief Carl-Peter Forster may have already lined up a new gig for himself. According to The Times of London, Forster will become an employee of Tata Motors and take the top job at Jaguar-Land Rover. If this appointment comes through, it will be something of a homecoming for Forster who was born and raised in London. Additionally, Forster also ran production at BMW when it owned the late Rover Group.
Jaguar Land Rover Ceo
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models
Jaguar Land Rover Ceo Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!