2011 Jaguar XJ – Click above for high-res image gallery
Reports indicate that Land Rover is planning to facelift nearly its entire range later this year, including refreshed versions of the LR3, Range Rover and Range Rover Sport. Spy shots of the latter's test mules indicate that the updated luxury off-roaders will be distinguished by modest revisions to the bumpers, grille and headlamps, in addition to refreshed interiors.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX