Jaguar has revealed the name of its new 'performance crossover.' It will be called "F-Pace," a moniker sure to raise some eyebrows. It will also have five seats, Instinctive All Wheel Drive and All Surface Progress Control for handling unkind elements. Read all about it and watch a video right here.
Jaguar Cx 17
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX