Powered by a supercharged 3.0-liter V6 engine that spits out 376 horsepower and 332 pound-feet of torque, the Jaguar C-X16 "production concept" takes Jag into the future with the addition of the automaker's "Push to Pass" steering wheel-mounted button.
Jaguar C X16
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Spy shots automakers don't want you to see
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Bargain-priced performance hatchbacks
- Why trucks matter so much in Texas
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!