Earlier today at a private event in Los Angeles, Jaguar presented an updated version of the C-X16 Concept that initially debuted at the Frankfurt Motor Show back in September. The car, freshly clad in a coat of White Pearl paint, was presented by Jaguar design chief Ian Callum who all but confirmed that a version of the C-X16 would be put into production.
Jaguar C X16 Concept
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX