Along with its new marketing and ad campaigns Jaguar's done a number on its logo: both the Leaper and the typeface have been reworked. The icon gets a metallic fill and shadow, the type gets wider and shorter, while its metallic look mimics the jewelry on vehicles like the XJ.
Jaguar's turnaround has taken its next public step with a new global brand direction and a marketing campaign called "Alive." The marketing will lock in on Jaguar's visceral connection with buyers, "positioning the brand as animate – seductive, emotional, unique, energetic and high-performance – while asking consumers, "How alive are you?"
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX